Friday, October 16, 2015

The Stones Dark Past



Uncle, what did you do? Did you accidently summon Nyarlathotep, the faithful servant of Azathoth, who rose to power during the reign of the evil pharaoh Nephren-Ka? In my research into this mysterious stone, that is the only thing that would make sense when comparing the information to your somewhat incoherent ramblings in your journals. Yes, you had to have awakened the Crawling Chaos, but how?

According to the Daemonum Codex Illustrationis, The Great Old Ones brought forth the Shining Trapezohedron from the darkness of Yuggoth, where to summon the Dark God from the depths of the talisman in the hour of their great need. Did you stumble upon the Daemonum Codex Illustrationis, the stone? Was that what was in the steeple in the church? Did that cause the vile stench to overtake your reality?


From my research, that is the only thing that would make sense to me. Yet, I know, it can’t be real. No scientist has even answered my call for help. I mean, where is Yuggoth? Who is Nyarlathotep? Why is it so hard to find any information on these subjects? It is like talking about Nibiru, and the Sumerian texts that clearly point to the existence of another planetary system within our solar system.


Of course, there was that strangely cloaked figure down the street that was clearly interested in the subject when we struck up a conversation at the coffee shop. Sure, he was babbling something about the Nephilim at first, but as soon as I mentioned the Trapezohedron, he shut up. He seemed fascinated by the story, especially when I explained my relationship to you. It almost seemed as if he knew you, or at least, had heard of you. He said he was from some Brotherhood of Wisdom. Have you heard of them?


What is this Shining Trapezohedron? From what I have found, it is a crystal tool used by ancient civilizations to open the Gates of Hell, is that what you did? Did you set forth the ancient’s wrath upon the Earth? Honestly, that is the only thing that could explain the strange occurrences that are plaguing society today. What did you do, uncle, and how can I fix it? Where can I find this relic, this stone? If it has such power, it must be destroyed, it already cost our family enough. I must find it and destroy it! I must free society from the wrath that you brought forth.

No comments:

Post a Comment