Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Dante’s Journal… Coincidence?



The odor has defeated me; it is too powerful to stand. It is the stench of something that does not belong in this world. When the odor is near, the Haunter of the Dark is not far behind… Journal of Dante Blake

This is almost exactly how I feel, although I am still unsure whom or what this Haunter is. I must be going crazy. The voices, this odor, they have to be in my head, they have to be. Incredibly, I am pretty sure that this strange smell is the same one I encountered just before I found my mother’s body. Personally, I thought it was just how dead bodies smelled, but now I think it was something more insidious, something evil.

At least I didn’t summon anything when I recited that passage from the journal. Hey, wait, why do my lights keep flickering, I paid the bill last week? Figures, where is my flashlight?

No comments:

Post a Comment