Saturday, October 24, 2015

Narragansett Bay



I can’t take it anymore, I really can’t. The voices, the creeping stench, the nightmares, the darkness; everything is taking a huge toll on my sanity and me. That’s all right; I think I have figured it out. In an obscure, almost cryptic sentence in my father’s journal, he talks about the Forgotten Lighthouse Keeper. From further research, that was an old story from Narragansett Bay. My hunch from earlier was right. Narragansett Bay, that has to be where the stone lies.

So, it looks like I am heading for New England. Maybe I should leave a message. No wait, no time for that. I’ll send a video when I am On My Way. Yes, that is what I have to do; I know that my evil little stone is in the Narragansett Bay just a stone’s throw from Providence.

This makes total sense to me now, it is all so clear, the Church of Starry Wisdom, the Shining Trapezohedron, the murders are all coming together. Yes, I know what you all are thinking: I should not go alone, but I have to. Only I can end this nightmare once and for all. I have to stop this, break this curse, the power of this stone and the effect it has on everything I touch.


I have to go, I have to finish what my uncle started, I just hope it's not too late, I can only hope that the haunter is not already there, waiting for his cult to sacrifice me to the Great Old Ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment