Tuesday, October 13, 2015

1935




Cycle of three… Insanity. From the look of it, everything started around 1935; at least that is what I have found in the first journal. Was he losing his mind? Is our family just that crazy? Am I next? Sure, it looks that way, carrying this flashlight all the time. Yep, I am carrying on the tradition as one of those crazy paranoid neighbors who never turned off the lights (if you see what I see, you wouldn’t either).

Uncle, what is happening, what are these whispers? Why am I hearing voices? Is there more? Will there be demons, and odors, or some type of creature from the depths? I can’t take it much longer, and to think, I just started researching your journal. I don’t know, I’m just scared for my life. 

I swear though, that if I can find a way to stop this nightmare, I will. The clues are here, in these journals. The question is, can I put them together? I believe I can, no, I know I can. Uncle, please, give me the strength to find the secrets, to succeed where our family has failed so many times before. I have to go for now, these whispers are growing louder and I can’t take it.

No comments:

Post a Comment