Saturday, October 17, 2015

Stop, Please Stop!


Everyday since I have started researching these journals (and my family’s curse), I have awoken to the visions of blood soaked streets, revolting beasts torturing me inside some type of blackened chamber illuminated by some type of ornate stone, and worst of all, scenes of my demise. I swear, this is a never-ending nightmare that I cannot forget: cannot escape. Those nightmares, and these voices that chastise my every move, are what is pushing me to complete my research. 

Now that I have had my coffee, where should I begin? Let me see, maybe here… From my research, I am not the only family member to hear these weird calls from the abyss; my uncles, my father, and likely my mother heard them as well. Where do they come from? Are they real? I hope not.

Dammit Stop! Please Stop


I don’t know what to do anymore. Any time I sit down, these sounds echo through my mind. Plus the more I dig into these books, the more I see these strange visions of some type of face: three eyes, three burning lobes, what the hell? My mind is weak and I cannot go on, I must stop this. I have to rest, these terrifying visions feel so real. I never want to be part of that nightmare again; I want to move on.

No comments:

Post a Comment