Saturday, October 17, 2015

I’m Sorry, But These Voices…



Sorry I left so abruptly earlier, but these voices, they are driving me insane. Uncle, who, what, should I call? Azathoth, Yog-Sothoth, father, someone please help me; make these voices shut up. While I can’t understand everything they say between the screams and whispers, I can feel them pushing me to find something; destroy something. What should I do? Why is this stone so important?

Who will believe me? The cops? Yeah, that’s a funny one. Hello officer, some unseen cult is stalking me and they want to sacrifice me to their centuries old light fearing demon…I can see it now, a trip to the nut house for me.


It’s funny, uncle Robert, and the others, they all spoke of hearing voices in their journals, maybe I should embrace them instead of making them go away. They all tried to block them out and get rid of them, but maybe I should listen. I could be looking at this all wrong, maybe there is a message masked inside, could they be trying to help me?

Mom, is that you? I swear that is my mother’s voice. Focus, focus, yes, mother it is you! What, destroy what? The stone… What stone? Please help me, stop, it can’t be, mother died, she can’t be talking to me. Shut up! Let me think!

What, wait, don’t go… Where did that come from? What is that hideous smell?

No comments:

Post a Comment