Thursday, October 22, 2015

My God, Their Faces!



Damn lights, they continue to flicker. I hate it! I hate this house, I hate these journals, hate this curse. What am I going to do? These visions, these smells, these nightmares that plague me; what are these wicked creatures? Where did they come from? Their skin, their faces, their burning eyes… My god, their faces! Give me strength lord to escape. 

Uncle, what have you brought down upon our family? Why did you free this curse? I can’t take it anymore; some type of demonic hoard is overtaking my life. I must escape this nightmare, but how? I know, I have to find the stone, where is that damn stone?

The city, it has to be in Providence, trapped by the rotting stench of decay. Hmmm, I don’t know, where in Providence? The water, yes the water, Narragansett Bay? That does sit by the city, but I just don’t know. Father, uncle, mother…give me a sign!

No comments:

Post a Comment